The Best Sellers Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Eligibility: Kassatex, Inc. (“Sponsor(s)”) The Best Sellers Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty nine (49) United States and the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and all overseas military installations) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Kassatex and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, country, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor(s): Kassatex, Inc. 330 Fifth Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, NY 10001
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor(s)’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 28, 2020 at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") and ends on March 6, 2020 at 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time ("EST") (the "Sweepstakes Period").
5. How to Enter: To participate, you will need to be subscribed to our email list (herein "Email List") and enter by confirming your: Email Address, First Name, Last Name and Zip Code. By entering, you agree that it conforms to the guidelines, permissions, and content restrictions below and that Sponsor(s), in its sole discretion, may remove your Submission and disqualify you if it believes that it fails to conform. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person/email address.
6. Winner Determination: After the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, one (1) entrant will be selected through a randomized selection process.
7. Winner Requirements: Potential winners will be notified via the email address used for entry on or around the following business day of the eligible Sweepstakes period, ending March 6, 2020.
The prize claim instructions will advise each potential winner that he/she will be required to provide Sponsor(s) with his/her name, valid mailing address, valid email address and birthdate to confirm eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to follow any of the prize claim instructions or provide the required information within the required timeframe, does not comply with these Official Rules, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to one (1) additional winner. Only one (1) alternate winner may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded.
Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. A potential winner may be required to complete and return a 1099-MISC form for all cash and non-cash prizes/awards/winnings above a $600 value.
8. Prizes: one (1) Kyoto Bamboo Towel Set which includes two (2) Bath Towels, two (2) Hand Towels, two (2) Washcloths), one (1) Lorimer Washed Percale Duvet Cover, one (1) Lorimer Washed Percale Sheet Set, one (1) Spa Luxury Robe, and one (1) Brentwood Throw. Retail Value will be advised at the end of Sweepstakes: Approximate Total Retail Value (“ARV”): $709 USD.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor(s)’s sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Prize will be fulfilled to the winner two (2) weeks following the date that the Sweepstakes winner has been confirmed.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, each winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor(s) or Klaviyo Inc. and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. This Release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Sponsor(s).
10. Publicity: Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify each winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor(s) and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state (and/or province), Submission, and/or prize information in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotional, advertising or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. You may at any time revoke the use of such information by providing written notice to Kassatex Inc. and may unsubscribe to emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in the email. Please note that your opt-out preference will apply to marketing communications and may not apply to any transactional communication.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor(s) reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor(s) in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor(s) may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above. Sponsor(s), in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process, or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or in a disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor(s) reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor(s)’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Sweepstakes; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes, the uploading, the processing or judging of Submissions the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
13. Participant Obligations: By entering, each entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all losses, demands, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind arising out of or related to (i) entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or (ii) entrant's participation in any prize-related activities (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. Any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the state and federal courts of the State of New York. All taxes are the responsibility of the Winner, who may receive an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the final actual value of the prize, if applicable.
15. Winner List: A list of all Winners will be available upon request. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.
16. Sponsor(s): Kassatex, Inc.
This promotion is in no way Sponsor(s)ed, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Klaviyo Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Klaviyo of responsibility, and agree to Klaviyo's term of use. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to Sponsor(s).